Friday, October 5, 2012

Tupperware Recipe - Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Smooth Chopper

Tupperware Recipe - Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Smooth Chopper

Ingredients 
3/4 cup (3 oz./85 g) sliced frozen strawberries
1 small banana, peeled and broken into chunks
1 cup 2% milk
1/2 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt


Serves 2

Place all ingredients into base of Smooth Chopper with blade attachment. Replace cover, pull cord and blend until smooth. Pour into tumblers and enjoy. 


Place your online orders at 
or message me on Face Book at
You can always call me on my work cell at 843-222-6544.

 
I'm a Tupperware Consultant in the Myrtle Beach Area of South Carolina. I ship to all states. Your order arrives to your home. I also ship worldwide. My mission is to organize your homes with great and durable products that last. I provide a top quality product and combine it with first rate service to achieve a satisfied customer. I accept Paypal, Visa, and Master Card.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debra,
    I was looking for recipes to go with my smooth chopper and landed on Pinterest, then on your blog...Great site! I have been a consultant with Tupperware since May 2013. I am still trying to kickstart it!! all this between visits with my mom who is in a long term care facility and my work as an attendant in an elementary school.
    My family and I live north of Montreal, Qc CANADA
    I also enjoy decorative painting, reading AND of course my Tupperware. :)

    ReplyDelete