Friday, October 5, 2012

OK, Guys and Gals Lets Party!!!!! 2012 I'm ready for a new beginning!!!! How bout U?

OK, Guys and Gals Lets Party!!!!! 2012 I'm ready for a new beginning!!!! How bout U?

Debra Todd Jordan's Tupperware

I just love new beginings, don't you. New year, new catalog, new products. It's going to be a great year! I am opening my dating book for 2011. So come on and lets party our way into the new year with Tupperware. Nobody parties better! They'll be lots of free Tupperware gifts, food and fun. Book your party today . 843-222-6544 or message me.
You say, how can I party with you in South Carolina? It's easy. Consultant not required at party. You can book your party and I'll mail you the catalogs, brochures, sales flyers and order forms. Then you either invite your friends over for a get together have some cake, visit and order Tupperware or just simply take the book around and let your friends and colleagues look at the book and place an order. You get the same benefits either way. 
Book a party and get a free Tupperware Dating Gift.
When party reaches $150.00 in product total you get a free Tupperware Thank You Gift.
When your party goes over $450.00 in product sales and 2 of your friends date a party with you - you'll qualify for the Free Tupperware Host Gift Packages.  Or you can take Host Credits and order anything you want from the catalog with your credits.
After $450.00 the more your product sales are the better/bigger Host Packages will be and the more Host Credits you will earn.
This is easy to do because everyone knows Tupperware. They already know you get an excellent product for the money and a warranty or guarantee with every product. Tupperware has been in business for many years and will be there when you need them to replace an item. Replacements and parts are hassle free.  
Now that you have had your party and collected the money. You can send me a check or money order by mail. But you must mail it in enough time as not to miss your dead line for the sale flyers dates. You can also call me your credit card information and I can pay Tupperware through my site with it. Or we can go through paypal. See we have several options open to us.
Then your parties order arrives to your home direct from the Tupperware plant.  You simply distribute your orders and all of the Tupperware left in the box belongs to you. See I told you it is easy. 
If you would like information on becoming a Tupperware Consultant in your area just let me know I can send you all the information and get you signed up. Start your own business today. 
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1113303749
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Debra-Todd-Jordans-Tupperware/140162522661201
http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/D/debratoddjordan-welcome.html
ChamberMom42@aol.com (means room mother - the kids named me)
Business cell phone 843-222-6544
or you can send me a message here on multiply.
Remember dates book-up fast. I'm waiting for your call. If you get my voice mail that just means that I am on the phone with another client and I will return your call. looking forward to speaking with you.
Debra Todd - Jordan
PS - If you just want to place an order. I can do that, too. I will ship overseas. Most Tupperware Consultants want ship internationally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment