Friday, October 5, 2012

Tupperware Goes Pink for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Tupperware Goes Pink for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Tupperware Sale Brochure Items


Click on photo for a larger image to read & view. 

Pricing is good September 29 - October 26, 2012

Place your online orders at
or message me on Face Book at
You can always call me on my work cell at 843-222-6544.
 
I'm a Tupperware Consultant in the Myrtle Beach Area of South Carolina. I ship to all states. Your order arrives to your home. I also ship worldwide. My mission is to organize your homes with great and durable products that last. I provide a top quality product and combine it with first rate service to achieve a satisfied customer. I accept Paypal, Visa, and Master Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment